- The research on ingested hyaluronans cosmetics dry skin published in the Nutrition Journal in 2014 confirmed that eating hyaluronic acid can improve dry skin and reduce wrinkles;
- A randomized controlled clinical study published in the Journal of clinical and cosmetic dermatology by Italian scholar guaitolini et al. In 2019 showed that after continuous administration of hyaluronic acid for 60 days, the skin water content, skin elasticity and wrinkles of the experimental group were significantly improved;
- Hunan Center for Disease Control and Prevention conducted a test on haplexplus, a food grade hyaluronic acid raw material produced by Huaxi biological (688363. SH), the boss of hyaluronic acid. It showed that hyaluronic acid could increase skin moisture and had antioxidant effect. After oral administration of hyaluronic acid, the skin moisture content increased by 9%, which was significantly higher than that of those who did not take hyaluronic acid.
- Tokyo a & M University and the R & D Department of kewpie company published in the Journal of medical food in 2017 to discuss the research results on the degradation and absorption of oral hyaluronic acid in the gastrointestinal tract;
- In 2020, Hokkaido University of Japan published in the European Journal of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceutics. The research on the transfer of oral hyaluronic acid to the lymphatic system and blood showed that hyaluronic acid with large molecular weight can be degraded into oligohyaluronic acid with smaller molecular weight through microorganisms in the intestine, and the molecular weight is less than 10000. In this way, the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid can be further transferred to the blood and lymph, which is beneficial to the organs that need hyaluronic acid.
- In 2019, the clinical study of oral hyaluronic acid to alleviate dry eye disease conducted by Korean scientists showed that the symptoms were significantly improved when oral hyaluronic acid was used together with eye drops hyaluronic acid.
- In the treatment of osteoarthritis, oral intake of hyaluronic acid has also been found in relevant studies that it can bind to toll like receptor-4 and promote the expression of interleukin-10 and cytokine signal transduction. These two signals are of great value in alleviating and treating osteoarthritis.
Read the original text