There was a glorious history, and a new chapter is about to begin.
- After being acquired by Coca Cola, Laoshan cola was soon marginalized, the channel was squeezed, and then forced to stop production;
- After the joint venture with Pepsi, Tianfu Cola was hidden in the snow, and the flow production in 1994 was only 2% of the original;
- Similar to Tianfu Cola, after the joint venture between Asian cola and Pepsi, it can’t escape the fate of being hidden.
- Zhengguanghe accepted the OEM of Coca Cola, so that his martial arts skills were abolished, and his happy Cola could not be resumed production;
- Fenhuang cola, which came out in 1998 and was popular for a while, became a flash in the pan due to many problems such as tight channels and funds, and almost stopped production in 2001;
- Wahaha’s extraordinary Cola also declined after a period of prosperity for unknown reasons.
Read the original text